1. Be more organic in everything I put in, on or around my body -- Cut out processed foods and caged/fenced animal products, nasty chemical cleaners, and any cosmetic with animal/bi animal products/paraffin's/artificial "fragrance". Did you know our country only bans 10 chemicals for our cosmetics while the UK bans 1100!!!
2. Become more active. Since Ezra and I got married we've been bums! Ezra is going to start training for another marathon, and currently I'm dancing almost every night for my upcoming show... but we want to continue through the whole year and not just the next few months.
3. Wake up when the alarm goes off. Ezra and I have a terrible habit of pressing snooze a bazillion times! It always start my day off in a rush, plus who really feels better the rest of the day after pressing snooze? I do while I'm doing it, but after I feel awful and tired ALL DAY!
4. Build my business. Have I told you I have my own business? Well I do! I'm selling a health and beauty product called Arbonne. It has changed my life. I will dedicate a whole blog to my business and the products sometime in the near future.
5. Build stronger friendships. I'm at a really strange place right now with my friends or lack of. I've shifted habitats in work, school, activities, church, relationship status, and life purpose. I want Ezra to be my very friend (which he is!), but I do desire to cultivate friendships with fellow Christian women. I'm praying that God's will be done, and that in his timing doors will open.
3 comments:
Good goals, Bek! I'm proud of you. :) Let me add one to the list:
Accept the fact that I am "really, really, really good looking."
;)
I think I could take some lessons from you on these goals. They are great and achievable. Good Luck with them...not that luck really has anything to do with it, but you know what I mean. :D
You should read "Beauty Secrets of the Bible" by Ginger Garrett. Talks a lot about all the chemicals to avoid and using natural products! I also eat organic when possible, lots of whole, natural foods, and am careful to avoid harmful chemicals in my cleaning and personal care products. It's great that you're seeking to do the same! Happy New Year, and may God grant you success in your goals!
Post a Comment