Monday, May 4, 2009

Bonneville Hot Springs

Ezra surprised me for a wonderful weekend at Bonneville Hot Springs! On Thursday night he was surfing the internet and when I asked him what he was doing he just gave me a mischievous smile and said "nothing". Well every girl knows nothing means something! I hate surprises and so he gave in and told me. =) I was very excited and happy he told me a day in advance so I could pack (and of course brag about how wonderful he was). We packed and left right after work on Friday. It was such a wonderful relaxing weekend! We had a freshwater hot tub right on our patio! They said it actually had the spring water in it... but I'm a little leery about that part! Anyhoot, it was so nice to have a hot tub that didn't make you smell like chlorine. Checkout was 12 on Sunday. We left and decided to enjoy the sun! We crossed over to the Oregon side and enjoyed the beautiful Columbia Gorge. We drove by all the falls including Multnomah (although this isn't Multnomah Falls).

It was a beautiful day and a wonderful weekend with the most amazing husband EVER! =) Of course I forgot to take any picture of the actual resort, but I did of our drive! =) Oh yes... and my next blog will include how I got lucky in "finding" such wonderful sunglasses. It's part of my Colorado experience.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

how fun.. :) I hope I remember to take my camera. my last day trip to Mt. St. Helens I forgot my camera and I was sad.. :)

Suzanne said...

Those glasses really do look good on you! Good job Ezra for planning such a fun getaway!