Well... almost! Closing is set for the end of next week! Pray all the final steps come together. Praise God for providing and blessing us with such a wonderful home!
Hi! I started a new blog to document my weight loss journey. Since I want to be brutally honest, I've kept it anonymous - therefore can't invite my friends to read it. I'm looking for some followers so I have a little support in this. Check out my blog if you'd like! :)
4 comments:
I'm praying for you guys! What a beautiful house! Hope you can call it your "home" before long! ( :
Congratulations! Any news on the closing?
how exciting!
Hi! I started a new blog to document my weight loss journey. Since I want to be brutally honest, I've kept it anonymous - therefore can't invite my friends to read it. I'm looking for some followers so I have a little support in this. Check out my blog if you'd like! :)
Post a Comment