Friday, June 20, 2008

=) Amazing Friday

Maybe I should just give in to the fact that I'm not an eloquent writer. My blogs will forever be scrambled thoughts. =)

My last final was yesterday! I'm officially done with school for 6 months! I don't go back until January!!! Woot!

The barn didn't work out. The owners son is getting married the weekend after my date the owner gave me the "okay", and then the son just gave me the no can do. I think it was a God thing though. I think getting married at the church will be less stress all around. Yesterday I was toying with the idea of changing the date, and then Ezra walked in and said our honeymoon was book! I'm glad the decision was made for me.

Oh yeah... honeymoon! We're going to Mazatlan, Mexico! His boss has a time share and offered it to us to use. =) It's awesome!

I graduate tonight and I'm singing at it. =) Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I wish I could be there, Bek! Happy Graduation (again!). Love, Suz