Friday, June 6, 2008

With one blog down I'm feeling courageous

School is wrapping up and yet the stress doesn't seem like it's going to let up.

Finals next week
Graduation from GHC next Friday where I'm singing "one moment in time". <-- The song is hard, so I'm getting a little nervous.

I'm in a church softball league... which I haven't been able to make any practices yet... and I'm pretty sure I cant hit a ball. =/ Ehh...

Ezra and I... well mostly Ezra, are working on remodeling his house so that he can be done and out of the house sometime in July. He's almost done with his bathroom. He re-plumed the whole thing. He let me cut copper pipes... it was very exciting. I've mostly been mudding (drywall). He taught me how to mud seems with tape. I know it sounds silly, but there is a special art to it and I've been enjoying it so much.

PLUS. I'm getting married in four months and 2 days!!! I haven't found my dress yet. I thought I did and then I went shopping again this weekend and found a GORGEOUS DRESS. I'm feeling like I just need to shop some more. After all, you only get married once... and it has to be the most perfect dress ever.
I suppose that's the end of my rant. =)

I am enjoying the wedding preparations and I think I'll like them better when I don't have to juggle school.

No comments: