
What good is sitting alone in your room? Come hear the music play. Life is a Cabaret, old chum, Come to the Cabaret.
This weekend I helped out with the show Cabaret! It was a little sad not being on stage this time. The summer program started five years ago with Les Miserable. I have been involved in everyone except this one. I decided not to audition due to content.
My friend Anna and I decided that we would help serve drinks and snacks. One man asked me what part I had in the show or if serving was my part. I sweetly replied "serving was my part" fighting back saying "oh no, I'm wearing to much clothing to be in the show".
My friend Tamara played the part of Sally Bowles. She has been so faithful to theatre on the harbor and this was her big break. She nailed her part. I've been root-ing (hahaha... her maiden name is root) for her to get a lead and it finally happened! YAY! Excellent job!
Of course my two biggest fans came to watch the show. =) Keith for the cast, but Ezra just to watch me serve. =) After the show I went out to my car and Ezra had left a single red rose on the seat of my car. He's so cute.
1 comment:
Wow, Bek! You've been a blogging machine! I love the serving outfits. And the rose...so sweet!!!
Post a Comment