Thursday, July 10, 2008

Last Saturday Ezra and I went out to Westport to take engagement pictures. We like to call Westport "our" beach. Early December I got asked to go to Westport with my roommate Abby and her "family". Abby is Ezra's sister. The morning of our Saturday adventure I realized that it wasn't the "family", but Abby, her boyfriend Trent, Ezra and I. Since we were meeting Abby out there Ezra and I ended driving home together... just the two of us. I call it the sneaky double date that made me fall in love with him. Later I found out that Ezra had been praying about it and had organized the double date to get to know me, but wanted Abby to invite me so that it didn't freak me out. =)

We've spent many more evenings on that beach including the night he proposed. On Saturday we spent a couple hours on the beach taking engagement pictures. Unfortunately out of 250 pictures at the beach, Ezra's eyes were open or un-squinted in about 5 of them. We ended up at Lake Swano… in the shade. This is my favorite picture. Ezra is just so gosh darn handsome. =)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I like this template better than your other one!