Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's a little early...

I'm so so so excited about this Christmas! It will be my first Christmas with Ezra! We weren't technically dating last Christmas. =) Although I did go to his house on Christmas. I'm just very excited to spend the holiday season with him! I think we're going to host Thanksgiving dinner for our family (I don't think the Hadfam knows... Want to come?) with our awesome China set (two people got us our full China set! So we have a full 16 piece set!).

I love the smell of Christmas trees and I'm so excited to have my own. Last year was my first taste of decorating my own Christmas tree... but it was with Abby so it wasn't all my creation. I think to save money I'm going to use the white lights from our wedding and put hooks on all our sand dollars... it'll be cute and our "wedding tree". =)

I get my wedding pictures on Saturday (I think). Keith is putting the final touches on them. Whoo! Look forward to a picture blog sometime next week!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm excited for this Christmas, too! It's our first Christmas together after we're married, and my first time to decorate and everything. My family always had a fake tree so I'm excited to get a real one this year. :) Isn't life as a newlywed fun?

I'm glad we have different initials now, too. It's so funny that we had/have so similar names.

I'm totally addicted to baking soda now. I was thrilled when I found out that you can buy it in 12 lb bags. :)

Suzanne said...

"Look forward to a picture blog next week." Oh, I will.