Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Married, freckled and happy!


We went to Lake Sylvia after we got married for a couple pretty pictures. My dress got pretty dirty.
The wedding was absolutely perfect! The whole day seems like a blur now. =)
These are a couple of my favorite pictures. I'll write a more detailed blog about the wedding and honeymoon later. =)









The twirly one is my favorite. =)


The pictures are all a little small. =) I'm awaiting the CD so I'll have access to the original size of pictures. =)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

The pictures are very cute! Your whole wedding was beautiful, I'm excited to see the other pictures. Congrats!

Rhianna said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I love the one of you in the middle of the leaves...beautiful! :)
I'm excited to see more pictures!

Anna H. said...

Bekah, these pictures are GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to see the rest. I've been to a lot of weddings, and yours was one of the most beautiful!! Congratulations, again, my dear!!

Suzanne said...

I love the one of you and Ezra walking on the bridge! Gorgeous.