I voted in my first presidential election. I'm sad to say I never experienced a voting booth at my local school nor did I receive a sticker. =/ Our county (and I believe all of WA state) went to mail in ballots only. If you haven't voted yet, do it now before it's too late!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I voted.. where's my sticker?
I voted in my first presidential election. I'm sad to say I never experienced a voting booth at my local school nor did I receive a sticker. =/ Our county (and I believe all of WA state) went to mail in ballots only. If you haven't voted yet, do it now before it's too late!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I still walk my ballot in to a drop off location so that I can get my sticker! :) I went to the county this year because I accidentally signed my married name, but my ballot was in my maiden name, so I wanted to be sure to fix it legally so that my vote would still count! I got my sticker, and my vote will still count! :)
Post a Comment