Monday, November 24, 2008

Cake baking =)

Ezra and I had a wonderful weekend! Ezra worked on Saturday which gave me the chance to clean, bake and spend some time with girls! Abby, my sister-in-law, had an Arbonne party in which we all got totally pampered, and then I rushed off to dinner with Keith and Carol. Dinner was followed by a play at driftwood and dessert at our house! I baked a cake for dessert!
I believe this is our first official picture together in our kitchen... or house. =)

I realized Saturday that Ezra and I have never had a picture with both Carol and Keith. We always do pictures with one or the other! =) We are planning on correcting this on Thanksgiving when they come over to share dessert with our families.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Lovely cake, my dear!

BrittanyMarie said...

Yes, your cake looks yummy! : )