Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Meat Fiesta

Yes... it's true... Ezra and I had a meat fiesta last night.

I came home from work to find that our fridge and freezer had decided to blow hot air instead of cold. All of our meat was de-thawed but still chilled. Since we have no back up fridge or freezer we decided to cook what we wanted to eat and put the rest in the garage and hope for the best. I don't' think I'm brave enough to use the meat that we put in the garage. Better safe than sorry.

I'm so sad we lost all of our food!!! I had just bought a big bag of chicken at costco and some hamburger meat... plus some yummy meat fresh off the cow from Ezra's mom. =(

Now we have to find a refridgerator... and then buy food. Looks like we may be eating out the next few days!

3 comments:

Rhianna said...

Oh no! That is terrible! I'm sorry to hear that!

BrittanyMarie said...

Ugh, what a bummer! I'm sorry. I hope you find a new refrigerator soon! Maybe it is fixable...??

Suzanne said...

Oh, sad! But a meat Fiesta sounds fun.