I've been procrastinating... but I really don't have time to write a whole heck of a lot... so here's some pictures! Oh yeah.. Ezra and I hosted! Both families joined together and it was WONDERFUL!
Thanksgiving started out with a surprise! My sister Suzanne flew in from Colorado, stayed with Ezra and I and surprised my parents Thanksgiving day! Suzanne was our first guest in our new home!
I made cheese fondue as an appetizer!
Ezra peeled the potatoes. He's such a wonderful man. =) He helped me out tons on thanksgiving!
I also cooked the ham! It was an adventure!
And my mom brought carrots and celery! (she of course did much much more, but I just love this picture!)
What's thanksgiving without some football? Ezra and I got cable special for the holiday season!! My sister was worried about not being able to watch Macy's Day Parade because it's a yearly family tradition. And we knew we wouldn't see much of anyone if we didn't have football! And now we are blissfully enjoying all the holiday movies!
We had 13 guests! Our house was full, but the food and company was good!
The papas kept their tradition of meat cutting! We had Smoked Turkey (cooked by Tim) and Ham!
Ezra and I enjoyed our first Thanksgiving together! It was our very first! We weren't even dating last Thanksgiving!!! =) He just thought I was the cute redhead that moved in with his sister! =)
Thanksgiving started out with a surprise! My sister Suzanne flew in from Colorado, stayed with Ezra and I and surprised my parents Thanksgiving day! Suzanne was our first guest in our new home!
I made cheese fondue as an appetizer!
Ezra peeled the potatoes. He's such a wonderful man. =) He helped me out tons on thanksgiving!
I also cooked the ham! It was an adventure!
And my mom brought carrots and celery! (she of course did much much more, but I just love this picture!)
What's thanksgiving without some football? Ezra and I got cable special for the holiday season!! My sister was worried about not being able to watch Macy's Day Parade because it's a yearly family tradition. And we knew we wouldn't see much of anyone if we didn't have football! And now we are blissfully enjoying all the holiday movies!
We had 13 guests! Our house was full, but the food and company was good!
The papas kept their tradition of meat cutting! We had Smoked Turkey (cooked by Tim) and Ham!
Ezra and I enjoyed our first Thanksgiving together! It was our very first! We weren't even dating last Thanksgiving!!! =) He just thought I was the cute redhead that moved in with his sister! =)
1 comment:
Nice photo essay! I love, love, love that brown shirt you're wearing. SO CUTE! Can't wait to see you in about a week!
Post a Comment