Friday, February 27, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words, right?

I've been promising you a post about my Valentine's Day weekend and my birthday. Unfortunately this girl is pretty busy, so I'll post pictures instead!
My niece, Grace!
Ezra and I stopped at my brother's house on our way to Astoria.Our view from our hotel room. =)

Ezra in front of a historic Mansion in Astoria! It was so so beautiful!
The Astoria column was closed, but the view from the hill was still pretty!

Ezra took me on a secret birthday adventure on our way home. We ended up in the middle of nowhere with snow! =) Perfect photo opportunity!
The secret adventure was to the Apple store in Oregon!!! =) I am now a proud owner of a macbook! I'm so excited. =)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love all the pics! They make me want to take a trip out to the great state of Washington to see the sights! ( :