I have a hard time blogging because I have so many things I want to blog about but I don't want to write a novel. I guess I'll just write some bullets of things that are happening and then I'll either write more later, or you can ask me about it. =)
- I lost Ezra's cats
- Ezra bought me BEAUTIFUL earrings for our wedding! He gave them to me last night.
- I get married in 15 days
- Ezra got a job starting the Monday after we get back from our honeymoon
- Ezra brought me coffee and banana bread from starbucks this morning (he's amazing!)
- Everything I've written so far has been about Ezra... I just love him so so much and he's so so amazing!
- I took my first tap class ever last night!
- It was hard... but I knew it would be
- I bought my first ever pair of tap shoes (can't wait to get them in the mail!)
- I've moved almost everything into my new house
- I started working out sooner than the doctor told me I should =)
- I have a personal shower/bachelorette party tomorrow
- I'm frantically working on projects for the wedding
- I can't decide what I'm going to walk down the aisle to
- I'm freaking out what I’m doing with my hair for my wedding. I want simple, loose curls and I was going to do it myself... but I'm starting to think that's a VERY bad idea.
I guess that kind of sums up my life. =)
1 comment:
I don't know if this helps or not.. but when I got married- I went to the beauty college to get my hair done. The girl did it really well, and it was pretty cheap.
Post a Comment