I lost Ezra's black cat Bubba. And unfortunately this is the only picture I have of him. =(This was the "boys". We're hoping he'll still come back, but we haven't seen him since Thursday night.
I guess that is the saddest thing going and and it really isn't related to the wedding. It's more because I moved due to the wedding.
The bridal shop I got my bridesmaid dresses from are meany faces. =( Good thing my out-of-state bridesmaids are on top of things... or else they may not have had dresses for my wedding!!!
I'm so so thankful that the only day I could get off work for my dress was the day that that store was closed. My wedding dress shopping experience was wonderful!
3 comments:
I'm glad Bubba came back!
It's too bad you had such a bad experience at Ww/J. They were excellent to me, but the girl I worked solely with is not there anymore. I feel bad it was such a bad experience for you. :(
I hope things are working out ok in every other area of the wedding though. I am looking forward to it! Oh, the thought just crossed my mind, what do I dress Mayah in? Yay, this will be fun. :)
Are you sure it was wedding stress you were smelling or all those cats?
Post a Comment