I was taking a shower today in my new house. I was realizing how minimal my shower products were compared to before I moved. I have my Arbonne shampoo and conditioner, Arbonne face wash, and Arbonne body wash. I still have boxes of various shampoos, conditioners, body washes and fun bath stuff all boxed up… but I realized that I could throw them away and be perfectly happy.
About Arbonne… My sister Sarah got into the product about 6 months ago. After seeing dramatic results with her skin my mom started using it. My mom hosted a party about 3 months ago… of course I got roped in as well. =) Not only do they have girly foofy products, but they also have vitamins, protein shakes and detox products. I was having a whole bunch of stomach problems (didn't know it was my appendix), and was very interested in the health prodcuts. I got a bunch of free products for signing up, so I got Ezra face stuff as well. Since I've known Ezra he's had a VERY red and dry face. He was very diligent in putting lotion on every day! He even tried all natural products, but it only made it worse! I'm a fixer type personality and with all my health teaching from my mommy I was determined to find a cure for him… whether it was topical or internal. I originally thought it was all the fast food. =) I talked to my Arbonne consultant and for his sensitive skin we decided to get him baby wash, baby lotion and for the dryness skin conditioning oil (a mixture of botanical oils all designed to work together). Guess what? It worked! The redness dramatically decreased within the first week and it only continued to get softer, clearer and less red! I stole his skin conditioning oil for my scar on my stomach… and of course I lost it… his face started getting red and breaking out without it! I've ordered new now, but it was just confirmation that the products actually work! Ezra's success story is what sold me on the product but I've enjoyed it too! I got the shampoo and conditioner and it actually brought back the curl in my hair!! OH and I let Ezra try some of the shampoo and conditioner and he doesn't ever want to go back to any other kind. He's always had an itchy scalp and this is the only thing that sooths it. Oh and P.S…. the conditioner is the most amazing shaving cream I've EVER used. I've never had legs so smooth. =)
I could talk on and on about Arbonne. =) I've tried so many natural products before but nothing this amazing. And the fact that it's worked on such sensitive skin like Ezra and Abby makes me realize how wonderful it really is. I've been praying a lot about possibly selling it when I go back to school, but I still have about a year to decide. It's a product that sells itself... Ezra's a believer and he's not the kind of guy that really digs products that you sell through parties… plus he's a guy! He thinks that I could totally do well selling it. I'm a consultant as of right now, but Arbonne has no quotas I have to reach per year/quarter in order to maintain my status. I just get good discounts. =)
Okay enough jabber. =) I just thought I would share what I'm so excited about.
1 comment:
That's awesome that the products are working so well. I just invested in the skin care line and shampoo and conditioner. I'm excited about putting natural stuff on my skin.
Post a Comment